Monday, November 26, 2007

Craig's Van




When Jennifer and James cleaned out Craig's van they found pictures hung all around of people he loved the most, Jenny, Jennifer, James, Melissa, his Mom and Dad, Dominic and Carrie, Adrian, Cyndi and all his grandbabiezzz. You may not be able to see all the pictures because the ones of Cyndi, Dominic, Carrie and Adrien are in the back of the van.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so very sorry to learn of Craig's passing. Major Singley was my boss in the AF Reserves during the early '90's. He was a fun happy go-lucky-guy, and made everyone laugh. Everyone liked him, because he made them feel good about themselves and about the silly things in life. He encouraged me and many others to look on the bright side when things weren't so rosy. He had many family pictures on his desk and cherished his daughters. I had googled his name to see what he was about to, and found his memorial web site. Very sad. I am truly sorry.
Blessings and sympathy,
Gina Briggs